Friday, November 26, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! I'm hoping through this blog that I will be able to better inform the parents of my daycare kids about what we do all day long. As long as I can find time I hope to every day post pictures of our crafts, activities, new skills the kids have gained and just random cute things that happen :)
Children you will hear about in this blog:

D - 1 1/2 years old
T - 2 years old
N - 2 years old
I - 3 years old
E - 4 years old
R - 4 years old
A - 4 years old
X - 5 years old

I'm excited to get some real posts on here, I'm hoping this weekend to get our December theme ready - Winter and Christmas - and put up some pictures of new activities. If nothing else, I will try and get some pictures of some of our permanent shelf activities to show what they have been doing so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment